How can I help to make it happen?
YesCymru’s aim is to gain independence for Wales in order to improve the way our country is governed. We believe in an inclusive citizenship, which embraces and celebrates the fact that everyone who chooses to make Wales their home – regardless of their background – are full citizens of the new Wales. If you support our aim:
- Share this booklet with others. A free pdf copy is available online at – yes.cymru/independence
- Join YesCymru! You can easily join our movement online – yes.cymru/join
- Follow us on Twitter – @YesCymru, Facebook – facebook.com/YesCymru and Instagram – @YesCymru
- Join one of the increasing number of local YesCymru groups. If there isn’t one in your local area, why not start one? – yes.cymru/groups
- Share leaflets with people in your community, arrange street stalls and organise public meetings. For further information contact us.
- Speak to your elected representatives, and if you are a member of a political party, lobby them.
- Most importantly, discuss independence with your friends, family members and work colleagues. Together, we can make a difference.
Get in touch:
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: YesCymru, Office 23609, PO Box 92, Cardiff CF11 1NB
- Twitter: @YesCymru
- Facebook: facebook.com/YesCymru
- Youtube: youtube.com/YesCymru
- Instagram: instagram.com/yescymru
|The road to independence|