Over 8,000 people attended the second March for Independence in Caernarfon on 27 July. The next march will be held in Merthyr Tudful on 7 September.
In the press:
- 8,000 pack Caernarfon square to call for Welsh independence - nation.cymru, 27/07/19
- Crowds march on Caernarfon for Welsh independence rally - BBC News, 27/07/19
- Video: 'Think seriously about Welsh independence', say rally crowds - BBC News, 27/07/19
- RECAP: More than 8,000 people march through Caernarfon for Welsh independence - Daily Post, 27/07/19
- Welsh independence movement given 'momentous' boost by Caernarfon rally - Daily Post, 27/07/19
- Best pictures from today's Welsh independence march in Caernarfon - Daily Post, 27/07/19
- Pictures from Saturday’s march for independence in Caernarfon - nation.cymru, 28/07/19
- Audio: All the speeches from Saturday’s march for independence in Caernarfon - nation.cymru, 28/07/19
- Labour's Mick Antoniw: Welsh independence 'possible' in my lifetime - BBC News, 28/07/19
- Next Welsh independence march will be in Merthyr Tydfil - nation.cymru, 29/07/19
- Miloedd yn gorymdeithio dros annibyniaeth yng Nghaernarfon - BBC Cymru Fyw, 27/07/19
- Fideo: Miloedd yn gorymdeithio drwy Gaernarfon - BBC Cymru Fyw, 27/07/19
- Miloedd wedi tyrru i Gaernarfon i orymdeithio dros annibyniaeth - Golwg360, 27/07/19
- Lluniau: 8,000 o bobol yn rali annibyniaeth Caernarfon - Golwg360, 27/07/19
- Rali annibyniaeth yn dod i Ferthyr Tudful - Golwg360, 29/07/19
Visit the following accounts for videos and pictures:
MARCH FOR INDEPENDENCE
Saturday 27 July 2019
Caernarfon (Victoria Dock Car Park)
Meeting early, leaving promptly at 1pm!
AUOBCymru welcome all who wish to see an independent Wales to join the march, and those interested are encouraged to bring flags, banners, drums and instruments, and to meet early at the Victoria Dock Car Park, Caernarfon. The march will begin promptly at 1pm.
Meeting early, leaving promptly at 1pm! > Doc Fictoria (Victoria Dock) Car Park > Stryd Pedwar a Chwech > Stryd y Plas > Castle Ditch > Castle Hill > Y Maes (Castle Square).
We are delighted to announce that the following will contribute to the rally at the end of the march for independence in Caernarfon on July 27. Hardeep Sing Kohli, Evrah Rose, Dafydd Iwan, Lleuwen Steffan, Siôn Jobbins, Beth Angell, Gwion Hallam + Ed Holden, Meleri Davies & Elfed Wyn Jones.
AUOB Cymru Links:
Wales Google map and directions