A fantastic opportunity to join the team at YesCymru. YesCymru promotes independence for Wales through a range of activities, to make the case that Wales, like so many other nations throughout the world, would be better running its own affairs, as part of a wider European and international family.
We are looking for a hands on Social Media Officer who will actively engage and develop our social media following on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and You Tube. The position requires the role holder to create, post, and respond to social media activity within our overall strategy and values and ethics.
The ability to communicate orally and in writing to a good standard in both Welsh & English is essential for this role.
What we’ll need you to be great at;
- You will need to be passionate about independence and the aims of YesCymru
- Understanding the impact of social media in driving those aims
- Developing YesCymru’s account’s across a variety of social media platforms, targeting key audiences;
- Newsletter Design
- Producing still graphics, GIFs, videos and other campaign needs;
- Edit video and image-based content;
- Increasing YesCymru’s membership through positive social media engagement
- Monitor and report engagement and performance across all channels;
- Stay ahead of social trends and new platforms;
- Constantly review channels and identify new opportunities to grow and develop
What you can expect:
- 33 Days Holiday per annum – Pro rata inclusive of Bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Work From Home – Flexible hours although there will be a requirement to attend scheduled events / meetings
- A salary of £30,000 a year
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to plan, shoot and edit high quality short films with a wide variety of transitions;
- Experience managing content development;
- Proven experience using all Microsoft and standard design packages;
- Demonstrates creativity and proven immersion in social media;
- Highly organised;
- Meticulous in detail.
- Social media ( 1 year preferred)
- Social media and Marketing (1 year preferred)
To apply please send your CV and letter of application to [email protected] by 05/06/2022